7.16.2011

UGH on UGG


I reeeeaaallly wanted these boots last year and waited too long to buy them. By the time Christmas rolled around, they were completely sold out. I kicked myself all winter, as I had to trudge around in either my high-heeled boots or my grubby black Converse. These are the perfect "in between" boot. Even though they have a heel, it's small and still totally comfy.

I received this email in my inbox this morning: "UGG Australia on Anniversary Sale." I immediately clicked on the link and squealed when I saw that the Lynnea style was included. Except for the fact that only the suede ones are included in the sale. I really want the leather ones. Suede and toddlers don't mix. UGH (pun intended). Would you buy the suede ones just because they're $60 cheaper? Or would you hold out for the leather? They're not that different, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment