7.18.2011

farmhouse industrial

Is anyone as obsessed with Sarah Richardson as I am? I was perusing her site yesterday and came across these images from the 2011 Interior Design Show (under her "Portfolio" tab):




I started thinking how fun it would be to do a house with mostly white walls and each room would have a different pop of primary color. The kitchen could look something like this, with a fun mix of different patterns:


Maybe one day I'll have a little cottage on my own private island like Sarah.

1. Pehr napkins
4. Modernist Mug, West Elm
5. Awning Stripe Table Cloth, Anthropologie
6. Tea and Toast Butter Dish, Anthropologie
7. Groceries Sign, Pottery Barn
8. Lucky Number Knob, Anthropologie
10. Achla Flower Carafe, Vintage Tub
11. Modernist Bowl, West Elm

No comments:

Post a Comment