2.23.2011

NYC inspiration

Hubs and I managed to squeeze in a short weekend getaway to NYC for the holidays and I've been meaning to post the photos. Most of them were taken from my phone, so please excuse the quality.



My first stop was one of my favorite places on earth, Cafe Sabarsky. It's this little Viennese (as in Vienna, Austria) cafe on the Upper East Side, facing Central Park.


The coffee is incredible and presented just so.


Fishs Eddy is a little shop I stumbled upon on my way to ABC Home. What a gem!


Such a fun chandelier!


Just gobs and gobs of dishes. I was in Heaven.


Onto ABC Home, where I spent an hour in just the baby section. Their displays were so creative.



How cute are those little artists' palette pillows?!



And I was just dying over this pint-sized mod chair.


A John Robshaw display in the bedding department. Yes, this place had FIVE FLOORS!

More ABC eye candy.



And of course we had to make a pilgrimage to Magnolia Bakery.


Hubs was a saint for waiting in line (in the cold) with me.


So worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment