9.17.2010

out of africa


I am no longer a "diplomatic housewife," so I had to switch up the blog again. What is this, the 4th one? I'm sorry. Hopefully this will be the last one...unless we move...again. 
We are thrilled to be back in the States and in our first home as a family. I am totally in love with my new house and neighborhood. Calder and I have been walking every morning and it's just gorgeous. No two houses are alike and it has that Norman Rockwell charm. We've already met 6 of our neighbors...I don't think we met one neighbor when we were living in DC. I just love it. 
We were all set to go to South Africa, but something in us longed to unpack our suitcases and stay awhile. After much prayer and consideration, we decided to make the move back home. We are so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment